Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Morning Craving


This is a slight break from the serious previous post.  Just to let you all know, that as a self proclaimed connoisseur of McDonald's breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus... there is a new item (at least new here), that you must try.
Have you tasted the fruit topped oatmeal yet?  It is delish!  I don't even like half the fruit in it... but somehow they literally all make it melt in your mouth.  I may stop cooking breakfast all together (yeah right).  But as long as my Christmas gift cards last (my mom knows me too well)... I will be driving through to see my friends at the local "Old McDonald's" as Callie calls it.

Eat up, my friends.  You're in for a real treat.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, this is a favorite. YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like a similar (though likely higher priced) version from Sbux. Maybe, just maybe, I'll check it out. Oh, and Makenna calls it Old McDonald's too... was wondering where she got that since we don't go there. I should have known. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got gc to mcyds? too funny - i love oatmeal so i might try it out haha :)

    ReplyDelete