Monday, January 24, 2011

Another Room, another Redo

In about 10 minutes, I'll be knuckle deep in some bright white oil paint, getting the boys room transformed from a nursery to a big boy hang out.  And in my book, if you are going to do a room, then you better do it right.  Which means removing all of the ugly, stained, much beat up wood work, sanding it down, and repainting it with some up to date white shiny paint.  Good thing I'm doing it now before the government outlaws oil based paints.. which I hear is coming soon.  But thanks to Sherwin Williams, I can continue in my remodel for the time being.

So due to the small allotted time that the kids are sleeping, and I have energy to tackle a room... blog posts may be few and far between.  But I will update with pictures as soon as we make some progress.  Which I hope is soon, due to the fact that the wild monkeys are currently holding out in a little room behind our bedroom.  Meaning, if I want my space back, I better give them theirs.

1 comment:

  1. You're the "re-do" queen, Kim! I'm impressed by all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete