Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bulking Up

I was reminded that I can't let this blog go another day without mentioning that our family recently took the buy in bulk plunge and became members of Sam's Club.  (We don't have a Costco here).  It was inevitable some day, with two boys running around the house.  I just never imagined it would be this soon.  And truth be told, it's not because they are now consuming un-holy amounts of meat, cheese, and peanut butter.  It was all about their mother, and my face cream.  They sell it cheeper and bigger.  Need I say more? 
So I figured that in 4 months, the membership will pay for itself, and if I walk out of there with a years supply of toilet paper in the mean time.. well so be it. 
I mean really.. they have everything.  From toothpaste to Tv's.  From treadmills to bulk chips.  (because you need one, if you buy the other).  My best purchase of the trip was a huge box of blueberries, seeing as Charlie could eat them for every meal, every day, and not get sick of them.  So instead of buying a small, overpriced container at my favorite Meijer store, I had to go with the "this should last your family at least a week," version.  I'm becoming a convert.. and I'm not sure I'm proud of myself. 
At least you know whose house to go to now if you are in need of some extra lotion, or paper products.  I'm sure to have them stored somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment