Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mom's Best Friends

We don't have a dog in this house, and we don't want one.  Why would I get a dog when I have the equivalent running around like wild puppies on a daily basis?  In fact, I'm convinced that having twin boys is like having a litter full of newborn dogs.  They are incredibly energetic, they jump on furniture, they wine for their mommies, they love warm milk, they bite a little, fight a little and on some days poop on the floor.  So again, dogs will not be in this house for many years to come. 
The positive side of twin boys, is exactly the same positive qualities of a new litter of puppies.  They entertain each other, play with each other, love unconditionally, need their mommy, love their mommy.. and did I mention how much they love their mommy?  Yes, I'm a bit worried that Jack and Charlie will still be grocery shopping with me when they are 35, for fear that I will leave them alone for five minutes straight.  No bother though, at least by then they will be able to push their own carts... and maybe pay for some of that milk. 




No comments:

Post a Comment