Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Birthday Secrets

Tomorrow Kevin turns 29, and we are still safe from another year of officially being in our 30's.  Ugh.  I've been working on a fun surprise for his birthday, which I can't spill now because he reads this blog from time to time.  But I will write it out once he is on his way tomorrow. 

I love surprising people.  Which sadly rarely works out because according to Kevin, (and my entire family), I'm the worst secret keeper ever.  Guilty as charged.  But it's only because I get so darn excited that if I have to wait a week to spill... that is challenge for this girl. 
Either way, he's already slightly celebrated with a barrage of new ties from my favorite new website, tiebar.com.  Regular ties only $15, and extra long, for our super tall husbands are only $20.  Try beating that with a Macy's sale. 

For most guys, getting a tie a day for the last 5 days or so would be a bummer.  But my fashion conscience husband was very thankful.  And because he was so nice, we will hopefully end this week long birthday bash on a high note with something having absolutely nothing to do with a corporate office, or fabric.   Think guy stuff.  Guy time.  That's what he needs, and hopefully that is what he will enjoy.  Say goodbye to the office for a few days Kev.  You are off to actually enjoy yourself for a few sweet hours.  Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Have fun celebrating! (and I'm a horrible secret-keeper for the exact same reason!)

    ReplyDelete