Friday, July 29, 2011

September 12th

... Is Kevin's parents anniversary, the date of the 9/12 project (for all you Glenn Beckers out there) and apparently a fitting day for us to have a kid.  So there it is.  We have a date.  Unless baby #4 decides that it's too late and comes earlier.  Which has never happened before, so I don't expect it to now.  And even though I've been painting up a storm the last few days, and have gone to bed with some major body soreness... I also keep in mind that I re-did a kitchen while pregnant with the boys.  And they were right on their scheduled date too.   Clearly, I have to do more than hunch over, bend over, and stretch to get babies out.  Running a marathon might do the trick, but seeing as I haven't run in over 7 months, that could be ugly.  And time consuming.  So I'll stick to painting.  And caulking.  And sanding. 

Amy Mathews... are you proud of me?

3 comments:

  1. WOOT for a date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. never say never. remember what happened with collin?

    glad you have a date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited for 9/12!!! I can hardly wait to meet this baby!

    ReplyDelete