Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm not just stalking anymore

I'm new to this blogging world.  My family has them, my friends write them, and I stalk quite a few.  But I have never been temped to have a blog, for fear that people will judge me more than they already do when my 3 kids are having tantrums in the check out lanes.  But now, maybe I see that having a blog is as useful as locking myself in my mini van (cool yes), and having a good scream from time to time.  It's just sending out a loud scream into blogosphere heaven.  If you judge me, I will never know.  If you love me, I'll see your post.  And if I have anything beneficial to say that you might take home to your bank, well then I will consider that a blog well done.  
So here's to my new venture.  Sit back in those pj's and hold tight.  Because I have a lot of thoughts to say, a lot of kids to show, and a little bit of time to write.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job of blogging so far! I'm a stalker, but love that you write it as it is. Love you,
    Sarah fudge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving out a big "WOOT WOO" to my girl Kim...so glad to see you out and proud to be a blogging mommy. Can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete